Dragons Breath Zipline in Labadee Haiti was Epic

I booked on 2017 for sailing at he end of the year and I haven’t seen the 30% again since I made the reservation.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Good to know. We haven't booked our cruise yet, but it's next May, so we have a full year to look for a sale. Looks like you got lucky though! :cool:

Just off the Harmony of the Seas, sailed April 28th through May 5th in the Western Caribbean. This was the first time I have done this Zipline and did it with my daughter and her best friend. Had to post this video that I just put together, really an awesome experience and worth the cost.

KvtgSSYBAYk

So awesome!! We are going to be there next week and were wondering what you attached your Go-Pro to?

Thx

Terri

Another zip lining recommendation: If you are ever on a cruise that stops in Costa Rica, do the rain forest zipline excursion there. We did it 8 or 10 years ago and it was one of the best excursions I've ever done. 12 actual zip line runs, between 13 platforms, up in the mountains. Some runs are less steep and are long and slow, so you really get to enjoy the rain forest scenery.... tree sloths, toucans, howler monkeys etc. Others are short and steep so you it's more of a thrill ride where you get a real adrenaline rush.

Nice video. What restrictions do they put on using cameras? Does it need to be attached to your body or can it be hand held with a strap?

Yes, go pro with head or chest strap or any other camera mounted in similar fashion. They want you to have both hands available. Plus they will not allow monopoles, gimbles and such. I did see folks with phones and cameras strapped to their wrist but that will provide a pretty shaky view.