NCL Airport Transfer in NYC

biojeep

What is the procedure for the transfers NCL offers to LGA? We used them in Seattle & it was easy & flawless. We all met at a centralized location at the pier then boarded the bus for transport to SEA. Is this how it works in NYC?

What is the procedure for the transfers NCL offers to LGA? We used them in Seattle & it was easy & flawless. We all met at a centralized location at the pier then boarded the bus for transport to SEA. Is this how it works in NYC?

I used it last December. I flew in the night before and stayed at an airport hotel. In the morning, the hotel shuttle dropped me at baggage claim. I had to walk around a bit, but eventually found a women with a clipboard. The transportation was a 10 passenger van, not a bus. A small group congregated and she sent people in the van on a first come first serve basis as long as your group would fit. If you have a large group or are a single you might have to wait for the next shuttle. Hope this helps. It was easy.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Oops. I misread your question. After the cruise, the transfer people met in a designated location on the ship. They took us all down to the terminal together. From there, we were directed to collect luggage, go through customs (long line) and then out the door to find the same 10 passenger van. NCL people on the ground directed me to the van location. It was easy, too.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I have taken the NCL transfers from the pier to LGA a couple of times and both times we were transferred by a larger bus. Once you disembarked and collected your luggage and exited customs we were directed to a loading area where the bus was parked. With the transfer from LGA to the pier we were met in the luggage area by an NCL rep, and they directed us to the bus for the transfer to the pier. The size of the transfer vehicle may vary by the number of transfers they have.

Sign up at pau at guest services. Usually closes a couple of days prior to end of cruise.

You will be given a black tour luggage tag. Which gets priority unloading.

Collect your bags, clear customs, exit customs and follow directions to bus. They leave as buses get filled.