Mallorca/Majorca (Palma)

We will be arriving in Palma on Royal Caribbean’s Symphony of the Seas on June 25th. I am looking to book a private catamaran for the day in Mallorca, Spain out of Palma. There are the larger catamaran companies that one can book with 30 other people but I’m looking to book a private catamaran (w/lunch, drinks, snorkeling and kayaking/paddle boarding) for 10 of us. I know this is a stretch but I thought I’d throw it out there to this group of world travelers!

You might want to post this on the Royal Carribean Symphony of the Seas roll call for your June 25th cruise. Enjoy Palma!

This forum is the perfect place to place this question , unfortunately I do not know of any charter catamaran co that operate from Palma Harbour for 10 people.

You might find a sail boat charter for one day.

My mistake lloveco77. I misread your post and roger b is absolutely correct in stating that this is the perfect forum for your question. And I must add that roger b is an excellent source for info regarding Palma.