Shore Excursion

I can't recommend any, as I haven't done them, but do have the Essential Nassau tour booked for our upcoming cruise on Adventure. I chose it because it was (relatively) cheap; was on sale for $36 when I booked. At 3.5 hours, it's short, leaving plenty of time to walk around, shop, or whatever afterwards. It hits the Queen's Staircase and Ft Charlotte, which I'd been thinking about doing anyway.

My wife and I have only been to Nassau once, almost 27 years ago, and our (adult) kids have never been. So a highlight tour seemed like a good fit.

I know it's not exactly what you asked, but I thought my reasons for choosing it might help. Our sailing is July 6th. If that's before yours, I'm certainly willing to report back.

I can't recommend any, as I haven't done them, but do have the Essential Nassau tour booked for our upcoming cruise on Adventure. I chose it because it was (relatively) cheap; was on sale for $36 when I booked. At 3.5 hours, it's short, leaving plenty of time to walk around, shop, or whatever afterwards. It hits the Queen's Staircase and Ft Charlotte, which I'd been thinking about doing anyway.

My wife and I have only been to Nassau once, almost 27 years ago, and our (adult) kids have never been. So a highlight tour seemed like a good fit.

I know it's not exactly what you asked, but I thought my reasons for choosing it might help. Our sailing is July 6th. If that's before yours, I'm certainly willing to report back.

This does help! We are going in November on Mariner. If you remember to report back, I certainly would appreciate your thoughts. I was leaning towards Essential Nassau for the price and the Queen's Staircase but wonder if we would miss seeing the government house. The stops to the rum cake factory seems fun though.

• 2 months later...