Singles - events on board?

gotscrapz

So I a single lady and am sailing with my teenage daughter...

We last sailed 2 years ago - same scenario. She was busy with teen stuff and I met a great group of people at random (whom I am still friends with!) and had a blast having people to dance with, see shows, etc...

So we are sailing on the Vista in July and just the 2 of us again, and generally I am pretty social and meet people easily, but if I don't - are there any specific events ? or does asking this make me a loser lol?

Not that I am counting on others for fun - but ....it could be fun to meet others too.

I've been cruising since 1992 and over the years there seems to be less single people and more couples and families. I just got

off the Vista and were many couples. But the live entertainment on the ship was great I love to dance so that was good for me and I did dance, Just go and have a good time, if you go in July expect many families with children.

Gary

If you watch the FunTimes, there will be single get-togethers. These are hit and miss, and I generally find I have a better time with the people I meet in passing.

Feel the same, mostly they been bah! Met people at dining (great solo tables), at the bars, at events like wine tasting, and tours.