Well here it is finally cruise day

Well, it is 7:45 now, am packed just waiting until 10 so I can leave to the port of miami. Live in Ft Lauderdale so it will be an easy drive. Will be on the Radiance of the sea, my first time on RCL and the first time for a balcony so am looking forward to both. I have really enjoyed reading all the boards over the past couple of weeks have learnt so much, so thank you all for that. The one thing I can let you all know is that I am going to have a great time. Intend to write a review of my experience when I return.

You WILL have a great time. She is a gorgeous ship, with a wonderful staff. Give a special wave to my favorite pool bar guy, Jesus. He's readily identifiable as the one who is always smiling. It's his last voyage before 2 months of vacation, so he will probably be smiling extra-big! LOL

My family was just on the Radiance in December, and we were gathered again yesterday looking at all of the pictures *again*!! You can't take too many pictures....don't be stingy with the photos. :)

Enjoy!

Tracy

Well, it is 7:45 now, am packed just waiting until 10 so I can leave to the port of miami. Live in Ft Lauderdale so it will be an easy drive. Will be on the Radiance of the sea, my first time on RCL and the first time for a balcony so am looking forward to both. I have really enjoyed reading all the boards over the past couple of weeks have learnt so much, so thank you all for that. The one thing I can let you all know is that I am going to have a great time. Intend to write a review of my experience when I return.

Take good care of her. We go next Sunday.:D :D :D

Archived