Juice/smoothies with drink package

I did a search and didn’t find what I’m looking for, so forgive me please if I missed it.

This will be my first time on a ship with a Juice or Smoothie bar. I will be purchasing the full drink package (including alcohol) and am wondering if the fresh juices from the Vitality Cafe are included with the package? Last time I was on Royal the fresh squeezed OJ was NOT included, which I found surprising, but after reading the description on their website, I’m currently a little confused as it sounds like they may have changed things up a little.

Can anyone tell me if they’ve successfully been able to get the fresh stuff with the drink package on Allure? And also, is it ONLY the vitality cafe that has the other freshly squeezed juices? Anywhere else on board to get those?

Thanks in advance!

I've been trying to figure out this same question, but for Anthem. I bought the refreshment package and would love to be able to get a frozen concoction (smoothie) of ice and fresh fruit/juice, rather than ice and and high fructose corn syrup based "juices" that might be used for various mocktails. Does anyone know if that's available now? It seems there once was a smoothie bar on Anthem but I'm not sure if that still exists.

Can anyone tell me if they’ve successfully been able to get the fresh stuff with the drink package on Allure? And also, is it ONLY the vitality cafe that has the other freshly squeezed juices? Anywhere else on board to get those?

Thanks in advance!

I got drinks from the vitality bar on the Allure. Like Bob said, they’re all included in the drink package, excepting protein. I recall more vegetable than fruit options, and also that they ran low on ingredients by day 6.

I did a search and didn’t find what I’m looking for, so forgive me please if I missed it.

This will be my first time on a ship with a Juice or Smoothie bar. I will be purchasing the full drink package (including alcohol) and am wondering if the fresh juices from the Vitality Cafe are included with the package? Last time I was on Royal the fresh squeezed OJ was NOT included, which I found surprising, but after reading the description on their website, I’m currently a little confused as it sounds like they may have changed things up a little.

Thanks in advance!

Fresh squeezed OJ has always been included. Someone on board on that cruise was wrong.

I've been trying to figure out this same question, but for Anthem. I bought the refreshment package and would love to be able to get a frozen concoction (smoothie) of ice and fresh fruit/juice, rather than ice and and high fructose corn syrup based "juices" that might be used for various mocktails. Does anyone know if that's available now? It seems there once was a smoothie bar on Anthem but I'm not sure if that still exists.

Someone reported just last week that smoothies are back in the Solarium Bar. (Anthem)

I've been trying to look online - is there a list of which ships have juice bars/smoothie bars?

Sounds like Oasis class ships and Anthem. Liberty and Freedom might still have Squueze, but I believe that is gone from Indy now.

Fresh squeezed OJ has always been included. Someone on board on that cruise was wrong.

I should have been more specific. This was about 4 years ago on Grandeur before they re-vamped the drink packages. I had the one that included beer, wine, and mixed drinks, and my husband had only the non-alcoholic package. He was able to get the fresh squeezed juice under his package, but I was NOT! But I know that has changed.