If you buy Bottomless Bubbles when do you get the sticker?

moongal

I was planning on buying Bottomless Bubbles for son and husband BEFORE we leave via the website. Does anyone know when or how you get the sticker? Will it just already be on the sign and sail cards, or will we need to go to guest services or somewhere else to get it?

Is there anywhere in the buffet where you can get sodas or will my husband have to go to a bar before heading to lunch just to get a coke?

Thanks!

• Like 1

Yes you will have to go to the bar. We've had the sticker put on at check in and another time we had to go to the bar have it put on. I guess that depends on the ship

Roger that.

I had thought about the Cheers package but there is no way we will consume enough alcohol to justify the over 800.00 they want for it.

Probably won’t consume enough soda either but it’s more convenient I think.

Is specialty coffee (cappachino, etc ) included in bubbles? Lol. Maybe shoulda asked before I bought it. Whoops [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There is no requirement any longer to get the sticker, it's in the computer system and some passengers prefer it that way because they perceive that some servers have an aversion or delay service to those on a beverage program. (Not something that ever happened to us, in fact I think we had better service when using any of the beverage programs.)

Any sodas or juices will automatically come up as $0.00 menu price with 0 auto-gratuity. While still in port the state sales tax will be assessed at the menu price on the receipt. No speciality coffees or teas included in the BB, just soda and juices, and mocktails made by combining sodas and juices.

If you really want the sticker your first stop on board should be the Atrium bar they (if the ship is still using them) should have the stickers readily available.

• Like 1

Roger that.

I had thought about the Cheers package but there is no way we will consume enough alcohol to justify the over 800.00 they want for it.

Probably won’t consume enough soda either but it’s more convenient I think.

Is specialty coffee (cappachino, etc ) included in bubbles? Lol. Maybe shoulda asked before I bought it. Whoops [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No, but they are included with Cheers which also includes soda and water and juice.