Transfer from Hotel in Seattle

Tananda

DH and I booked a pre cruise package with transfers from our Seattle hotel to the ship. I just left a message for our consultant, but can anyone clue me in on the process? Just want to be sure we know what to expect. Thanks a million!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

We stayed at the Sheraton a couple years ago and used the HAL transfer from airport to hotel and then hotel to port the next day. There was a desk for the HAL cruisers that we checked in with and they instructed us to meet in a certain area before a certain time. I don't recall the time but it was a Saturday morning and we had plenty of time for walking around the downtown area before. I recall that there were quite a few people that were taking the same cruise. When the bus arrived we were marched out to the bus and that was that.

Have a safe trip and enjoy the cruise!

We stayed at the Sheraton a couple years ago and used the HAL transfer from airport to hotel and then hotel to port the next day. There was a desk for the HAL cruisers that we checked in with and they instructed us to meet in a certain area before a certain time. I don't recall the time but it was a Saturday morning and we had plenty of time for walking around the downtown area before. I recall that there were quite a few people that were taking the same cruise. When the bus arrived we were marched out to the bus and that was that.

Have a safe trip and enjoy the cruise!

Thank you! We are staying at the Sheraton do I will ask when we get back tonight.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app