Your Time Dining Party of 5

ColSavLan

We are booked for Late Dining, Early Dining is full. Thinking about switching to Your Time Dining so my son can go to Circle C activities that seem to open back up around the time of Late Dining. My concern at this point before switching is if we would have a longer wait for Your Time Dining because of being a party of 5 (as opposed to being a smaller party of 2-3. Not sure I want to switch from late if this would be a problem.)

We are booked for Late Dining, Early Dining is full. Thinking about switching to Your Time Dining so my son can go to Circle C activities that seem to open back up around the time of Late Dining. My concern at this point before switching is if we would have a longer wait for Your Time Dining because of being a party of 5 (as opposed to being a smaller party of 2-3. Not sure I want to switch from late if this would be a problem.)

Hi

You are waitlisted for Early dining now, if you wait too long to decide you will likely find that YTD will also be waitlisted.

If you can get YTD now, select it. If you arrive at the restaurant when it opens there is no wait. They will fill the tables as people arrive. If you do this it becomes the same as early dining except that you may not be seated at the same tables each night.

If you want to sit at the same table each night (because you like the waiter, for instance), you may request that section. Of course if the section is already full by the time you arrive, you would have to wait. If you do not show up when they are first seating people, if all the sections are full, then you would have to wait. This would be like any other restaurant. This is just a matter of chance, depending on how many people arrive at any given time. If you do the YTD, there will be more people eating in the MDR on the "elegant evenings". If you don't want to wait arrive early.

If you don't get what you want before the cruise, go see the maître d' as soon as you board. They usually can accommodate people.

hope this helps

have a great cruise