Symphony Boarding Times In BCN

Hi All,

Anyone have any experience with earliest allowable boarding times for Symphony on sailings now? Mine sailing June 17th. My boarding pass earliest time option was 12:00. We're in sky class and I am hoping to board at the first available time.

Thanks.

I am also sailing on this date and could pick no earlier time than 12pm. I’ve gathered from reading a lot of threads and watching a lot of YouTube videos people seem to be let on board around 11am. I am aiming to arrive at the port around 10am in the hopes to be one of the first on board and make the most of the day!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I would aim to arrive between 10 and 10:30. There might be a little bit of waiting around at the terminal entrance. As sky class, there will be a separate priority line at check-in for priority guests.

No big deal if you arrive a little later. Usually we stay in a hotel overnight so a leisurely breakfast, perhaps a morning stroll along the beach and then we check-out around 10:00 and get a taxi to the terminal. In my experience, arrival times are not enforced.

With Symphony, I believe they are using 2 terminals so make sure you go to the right one. If you are getting a taxi, note that many don't speak English so write down the destination including terminal. Makes communication easier.

I picked 11.30am as my embarkation time. We arrived about 12pm. We had things still to see in Barcelona. Nobody checked the time. It was a very quick embarkation. We were onboard by 12.30.

Sovereign uses two terminals. I believe one for forward cabins and one for aft cabins. Your tickets should say which terminal you are to use.

Best wishes, Stephen.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We left our hotel at 10:30 and were on board Symphony just after 11:00. Very easy embarkation. She's a beautiful ship. Only problem was, we couldn't find the garden gnomes. The crew said where they were, but they'd moved. Not sure if they were deliberately moved or someone on an earlier cruise swiped them!