Purchasing OBC from my rewards card

Can anyone that has had experience with this, tell me how long after cashing in reward points for OBC on the Carnival credit card, does it show up in your account? I cashed some in last week, and it is still not showing in my account.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I have been told, it may be a bigger benefit to use your Carnival Rewards Card to pay your onboard account and then use the points (including the 2x points you just earned) to pay towards the bill. Hope that made sense

I have been told, it may be a bigger benefit to use your Carnival Rewards Card to pay your onboard account and then use the points (including the 2x points you just earned) to pay towards the bill. Hope that made sense

Yes, it does. And I did. Paid for it in its entirety when booking, then had $1200 worth of reward dollars deducted off my bill. Total cruise with all taxes, fees, trip insurance, and prepaid gratuities aftervrewards applied—-$626 for 7 days in an inside cabin. These reward points I’ve been earning since paying that off. And that was for 2 people. Pretty good, huh?