Is the dining on the Queen Mary 2 really as bad as the recent reviews state?

Luv2Crus40

... drinks are so watered down, and expensive that we hardly drank at all. ...

I am curious about this comment. With the new bar prices and measurements, I had a choice of one or two ounces of gin and the tonic was presented separately (as it should be) so I could make the drink to my liking. Perhaps the new mixed cocktails were watered down, but they didn't appear to be to me. The prices are indeed steep, especially for those of us who settle the credit card bill in a currency other than the U.S. $.

I am curious about this comment. With the new bar prices and measurements, I had a choice of one or two ounces of gin and the tonic was presented separately (as it should be) so I could make the drink to my liking. Perhaps the new mixed cocktails were watered down, but they didn't appear to be to me. The prices are indeed steep, especially for those of us who settle the credit card bill in a currency other than the U.S. $.

I can not agree on drinks being watered down. Au contraire, the 2.5oz Gin Martinis they do in the new Midships Bar will truly clean your clock, be it the metaphorical or the literal one.