Woodwind Snorkeling Questions

Lolaash

We have reserved the Woodwind snorkeling tour for March 2019. Two questions - 1) so that we take enough cash, approximately how much are the photos that the photographer takes, and 2) did you need water shoes?

The thumb drive of photos was $40 last year, and they are excellent quality. We wore water shoes until switching into flippers on the boat.

Approx how many photos were taken? And was it the entire group on the thumb drive? I can't imagine they'd have tie to edit down to just your family.

Approx how many photos were taken? And was it the entire group on the thumb drive? I can't imagine they'd have tie to edit down to just your family.

There are a lot. Maybe 60 (?) shots on the thumb drive. He does go around the boat in the beginning and get individual or family shots of everybody, then gets in the water with you.

That is where the magic is. He gets very professional looking candid shots of everybody while they are in the water, as well as the coral, fish, etc.

I am actually using one as a screensaver now, he swam below me as I was snorkeling and took a photo up - the color of the water, and the sunlight play are just magnificent.

You will of course end up with pix of ppl you don't know, I just downloaded everything on to my computer and deleted those I did not want.

I just counted, and I had about 45 saved from the last trip, and I did delete a lot.

There are a lot. Maybe 60 (?) shots on the thumb drive. He does go around the boat in the beginning and get individual or family shots of everybody, then gets in the water with you.

That is where the magic is. He gets very professional looking candid shots of everybody while they are in the water, as well as the coral, fish, etc.

I am actually using one as a screensaver now, he swam below me as I was snorkeling and took a photo up - the color of the water, and the sunlight play are just magnificent.

You will of course end up with pix of ppl you don't know, I just downloaded everything on to my computer and deleted those I did not want.

I just counted, and I had about 45 saved from the last trip, and I did delete a lot.

Awesome, thanks. I now fully intend to purchase this!