Magic Regular Interior vs Spa Interior

tmg698

Planning to cruise on the Magic next Oct just husband and I we usually do interiors on Lido (love staying on Lido)but on this cruise I could get a Spa interior for only $90 more. Which would you do regular interior on Lido or Spa interior on deck 11?

Planning to cruise on the Magic next Oct just husband and I we usually do interiors on Lido (love staying on Lido)but on this cruise I could get a Spa interior for only $90 more. Which would you do regular interior on Lido or Spa interior on deck 11?

Are you going to use the spa enough?????

Well worth it IMHO. They charge $229 per couple for the week so $90 is a good deal. The thermal suites are awesome! You would get access to the saunas, steam rooms, heated marble loungers, and Thelasso therapy pool (heated bubbly mineral water pool with built in loungers.) Plus there’s the big marble walk in showers which are great for formal nights. And since the spa is for those 18 and over, it’s very quiet there. We’ve stayed in deck 11 and 12 spa cabins and there’s just a little bit more motion felt but not much. We really enjoyed them. Our last two cruises on the Breeze were in spa cabins on deck 12. It’s our preferrred cabin choice now.