West Bay Beach - Beach Club recommendation

SunshineCoast

We have booked Victor Bodden for a private tour and are now looking for the very best Beach Club on West Bay beach to spend a few hours in the afternoon. Don't mind if it's the most expensive if it gets us the best. Want a nice clean well kept resort in lovely surroundings, comfortable Loungers and shade with view of the sea, none or limited beach vendors. Any personal recommendations and advice would be really appreciated.

Many thanks.

Kind regards

Crewsweeper, do you truly believe the vendors are none or limited at Infinity? This would be very good news if so.

From my perspective, depending on the season, West Bay can be a madhouse from top to bottom.

Crewsweeper, do you truly believe the vendors are none or limited at Infinity? This would be very good news if so.

From my perspective, depending on the season, West Bay can be a madhouse from top to bottom.

Guest, I agree on crowds. I think you misinterpreted my "if possible" comment. Was referring to Infinity Bay's policies and pricing. Not sure if the resort has limits or if they are willing to accommodate shorter staying day guests. No doubt vendors work with all beach clubs along the West Bay and West End. But while Victor's crew may know for sure, best to have an idea from the resort.

If you have different information please share here. You're closer to the venue than I am. Best.

We plan on going to Sol Y Mar which is a beach club that Victor has recommended on their Facebook page( I think that’s where I saw it) supposedly it has no vendors whatsoever which is a big win win for me! Trying it out in 2 weeks.

• 4 weeks later...

If you stay in a second row of chairs or keep your chair back from the flags which designate the private property, you shouldn’t have any issues with vendors. They’re not allowed to cross the flags unless you show interest in their products or services (inform security if this isn’t followed). We always stay at Bananarama and don’t mind the vendors, so we stay in the front row. Many others stay back in the shade of the coconut trees.