Carnival Shareowner shipboard credit

catamaran

Yes, they get shareholder credits. BUT, the credits cannot be combined with any other shipboard credit. As an example, if you get $25 shipboard credit from your TA and would be entitled to $100 as a shareholder, you will only receive $75 of the $100 for a total of $100. Or if you have $100 credits and are entitled to $100 for the cruise, then you will not receive any shareholder credits. I hope this is clear.

Carole

I had no idea about the shipboard credit for Carnival stockholders and I'm leaving on a Princess cruise in less than three weeks. Can I still arrange for the shipboard credit this late in the game and how would I go about doing so??

Does the amount of credit vary based on the itinerary or length of the cruise or is it a standard amount?

Thanks for your help!

The details are set out on page 7 of the Annual Report. Basically, 100 credit for a 7 day cruise, more for longer cruises, less for shorter ones.

Annual Report - http://media.corporate-ir.net/media...eports/04AR.pdf

Carnival Corporate info www.carnivalcorp.com

The contact info is listed for each cruise line, HAL, Seabourn, Carnival, Princess, Costa, Cunard, Windstar and the rest of the Carnival cruise lines (12 at last count). Last time I faxed the info (Sail date, booking number, and ship) to Princess and the credit was done that day. I asked for confirmation in my cover letter and provided my email address and had an email back in a couple of hours.

Archived