Majesty of the Seas 5/23 Sailing Itinerary Change

Aside from some rainy weather we are having a wonderful time on the Majesty - our smallest RCL ship to date. Crew is wonderful. We had 2 great days touring Havana. Due to the tropical storm Alberto, just prior to our departure, the Captain announced we would overnight in Havana & set sail towards FL in the morning so we will miss Cozumel tomorrow. We may not have our pool days or Cozumel but very happy we made this journey.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We bad the same song running thru our heads. Definitely not an outside kind of day today although seas seem to be calmer than a couple of hours ago as we head back to Tampa.

How bad is the motion? Leaving tomorrow on Allure and terrified

Terrified of what? Big difference in observed motion from a ship the size of Majesty versus the behemoth Allure. I would find something else trivial to worry about if I was you.....

We have sailed both the Allure & Oasis and the Majesty is considerably smaller. My DD loves to cruise but does have motion sickness. Takes a non drowsy Dramamine each day & has never had any issues on any ship, including during today’s Majesty sailing in less than prime weather. Enjoy your sailing & don’t worry.