Jan54

llarsen

Hello Jan!

What are you doing on the Antigua pages? Yes we have been on a couple cruises since TP. We went last January on the Empress, (Dawn and Paul from TP also went the week before us, if I remember correctly) It was a 10 day and we had a great time. We just got back from the Destiny after Thanksgiving, that was not such a great time. (I'll have to tell you why, privately) We were also booked on the TP this last August but decided to cancel it and go on the Jewel in November. Then canceled the Jewel and went on the Destiny instead (big mistake). Now of coarse we regret not having gone in August on the TP in the first place.

Now we have Oceana Regatta booked for Jan 2007. It's a small ship like the TP, but goes to some of the islands we haven't been to yet, like Turks and Caicos, Virgin Gorda and Dominican Republic. We still want to go back on the TP, but they changed the itinerary and the pricing has been a little high. If we go it will also be next August, I believe the 15th or something like that?

So what have you been up to?

Linda

Linda

I just decided to look up on the boards to see if any other people from the 04 T.P. have been active on the site. We have not done any other cruises since the T.P. Have been to Vegas, Mayan Riviera etc. Being a school teacher travel times are very limited and very very expensive. We are going on the T.P. for August 5th. Going to the Sheraton on Moorea for three nights before cruise and one night in Papeete. It is rumored that the Tahitian Princess has been sold to Oceania cruise line and will be taken over in May 07 where it will become a luxury liner. How true this is I do not know but we enjoyed that cruise so much. Mind you it is the only cruise we have been on. Do any of the cruises you have been on compare to the T.P. experience? The shore excursions are what sold us. Here is my e mail address.

breichart@shaw.ca

Archived