pool slides

eeagli1

Could someone tell me if any of the celebrity ships have pool slides?

Which cruise lines have pool slides and which ones don't?

Thanks! ~Libby :)

Libby:

Some Carnival ships have slides. I remember a few years back that they would only open them a couple hours each day (for kids and adults). They had to have a supervisor on watch to have it open. Maybe it has changed over the past 10 years!

:confused: I'm trying to figure out where the "fot" is on a Celebrity ship that dh mentioned.

Libby - I know that the NCL Star has a water slide in the "main" pool deck area. I even enjoyed it myself! :D I don't know whether other NCL ships have slides - our one experience on the Star convinced us that NCL wasn't the line for us. Not bad, just different than what we're looking for overall. I haven't experienced other cruiselines that have slides on the main pools, although some, including Celebrity, seem to have them on the pools that are reserved just for teens or children.

Both Disney ships have a large slide that goes into the Mickey pool (children's pool - one of 3 pools on each ship.) I think it's for age 3 - 12, or something like that, maxing out at some particular weight. My DD worked that slide for at least an hour on two separate trips and was willing to patiently wait in line numerous times for her shot on it.

Thanks everyone :)

My family and I are actually planning on cruising the caribbean in December of 2006. I am 22, but I still enjoy pool slides! Mainly though, the slide would be for my lil sis who is 9. I am pretty sure we are going on the Crown Princess ship, because that is the one that my parents want to take. Thanks for the info.

Archived