MSC Sinfonia arrive Genoa 9am, flight at 12:30pm, enough time to catch the flight?

MTV43

MSC Sinfonia disembarkation time is 9am at Genoa and the airport is only 20 minute drive away. We have to catch the 12:30pm flight to Paris. I assume that we would have enough time but would like to make sure with previous cruisers that disembarked the same port.

Itinerary shows 'arrive 9am' is that disembarkation time or docking time?

Thanks in advance for reply!

MSC Sinfonia disembarkation time is 9am at Genoa and the airport is only 20 minute drive away. We have to catch the 12:30pm flight to Paris. I assume that we would have enough time but would like to make sure with previous cruisers that disembarked the same port.

Itinerary shows 'arrive 9am' is that disembarkation time or docking time?

Thanks in advance for reply!

I've done it 6 times with no problems. with flights around 12:30 - 13:00. BA to Gatwick

I sometimes have a taxi , sometimes get an MSC transfer to the airport for two people the cost is very similar. 5-10 euros difference

We booked a cruise and flight with MSC Splendida last year, August, Gatwick to Genoa and return.

We were in the YC too, however this didn't make a huge amount of difference on the return leg.

We were led off the ship fairly quickly by the Butler and shown onto the MSC Airport Minibus, however once there, obvious of course but hadn't dawned on us, we waited for everyone else (from across the ship) to make their way over. Even with waiting for the last two slow coaches (always the way that a bus fills up and is missing 2 people!) we made the short (15mins) transfer to the Airport without any problems and made our flight out at 12:30 with ample time.

BA's check in was snail slow....resulting in a huge queue (we waited 40-1hr for them to process 8 people ahead of us boarding the same flight- I kid you not! Not any fault of those people just an incredibly slow check in system for some reason)). Even with all of this we had time for duty free shopping and bite to eat.

We are doing the same this year, although I may consider a private taxi to the airport to beat the crowd at check in (we will of course let the mini-bus know so they are not waiting on us this time!)..