How are wait times for photo stations on Oasis class?

Sailing on Harmony in August and debating on whether to purchase the Photo Package or not. Usually when we do we try to take advantage of it, hitting as many photo stations as we can, every night. Given the large amount of people on the ship, I'm wondering if lines for the photo stations would be humongous and therefore we'd be wasting half our nights just waiting in lines. Any insight/tips?

Sailed Harmony last May - such a wonderful ship we're doing it again this August. We didn't pre-purchase the photo package chose to just do it onboard, with that said, my advise on the photo stations is go early and review what you want and decide what you want during the quieter daytime hours towards the end of the cruise... All in all, when we went on the last night, we knew what we wanted and were helped in a matter of 10 minutes.

Have a great time!

Sailed Harmony last May - such a wonderful ship we're doing it again this August. We didn't pre-purchase the photo package chose to just do it onboard, with that said, my advise on the photo stations is go early and review what you want and decide what you want during the quieter daytime hours towards the end of the cruise... All in all, when we went on the last night, we knew what we wanted and were helped in a matter of 10 minutes.

Have a great time!

Thank you. Do you remember how much you paid on board for the package?