Ncl gem excursions 11-26-18

UandMe4Ever

Hi, I keep looking at the NCL page to see if they have updated shore excursions for this cruise. They only show a total of 9.;) Does anyone have 'inside info' as to when all will be published? Thanks in advance.

Also, been trying to see what ships are in each port with this sailing the two places I've looked are totally incorrect. Any help would also be much appreciated.:)

Hi, I keep looking at the NCL page to see if they have updated shore excursions for this cruise. They only show a total of 9.;) Does anyone have 'inside info' as to when all will be published? Thanks in advance.

Also, been trying to see what ships are in each port with this sailing the two places I've looked are totally incorrect. Any help would also be much appreciated.:)

Well, Haven/suites guests are able to book ~130 days and the rest - 120 days before the cruise. Check around July/August. You can also call the shore excursion desk to ask/book tours when available.

For any of the port - you wanted to check for it schedule, check this site:

http://www.cruisemapper.com/ports-in-bahamas-and-caribbean-and-bermuda-8

At San Juan -

Crystal Symphony Arrival time: 07:00, Departure time: 18:00

Well, Haven/suites guests are able to book ~130 days and the rest - 120 days before the cruise. Check around July/August. You can also call the shore excursion desk to ask/book tours when available.

For any of the port - you wanted to check for it schedule, check this site:

http://www.cruisemapper.com/ports-in-bahamas-and-caribbean-and-bermuda-8

At San Juan -

Crystal Symphony Arrival time: 07:00, Departure time: 18:00

Haven Guest can book Restaurant reservations 100 days before the cruise none haven 90days . Excrusings you can book as soon as they become open regardless what Suite or Cabin you are in

Marion

Haven Guest can book Restaurant reservations 100 days before the cruise none haven 90days . Excrusings you can book as soon as they become open regardless what Suite or Cabin you are in

Marion

Thanks all for the info. appreciate it. Not rushing to make excursion plans just yet, was just curious when all port excursions might be listed. :p