Sauna in gym locker room area....fee or free?....thanks

searoses

The newer bigger ships like the Breeze have Cloud 9 spa’s that are not free. To use the Thelasso therapy pool, saunas, steam rooms etc. you must be in a spa cabin or get a spa pass.

My understanding (possibly incorrect) was that the spas shared locker-rooms with the fitness center, which is free to use. This would include the standard showers and saunas, attached to the locker rooms. I think it covers "Relaxation Rooms too. This would exclude the specialized facilities Thelassotherapy, Laconium, Tepidarium, etc. inside the spa, which require a spa membership fee, or spa stateroom to use.

I am basing this off Carnival's Website, which seems to break down which parts of the spa are included or additional cost. The Saunas and locker rooms do not explicitly state additional cost. For the record, I have only ever had a spa membership on Dream, but have used the locker-room shower and sauna facilities on Liberty and Breeze, without requiring a pass.

The newer bigger ships like the Breeze have Cloud 9 spa’s that are not free. To use the Thelasso therapy pool, saunas, steam rooms etc. you must be in a spa cabin or get a spa pass.

The sauna connected to the Deck 12 locker rooms on the Breeze are no additional charge.