Excursion or not for Dunn's River Falls...

KnoxRunner

Hey everyone,

My family is taking the MSC Seaside on June 16th and will stop in Ocho Rios. I know that we want to see Dunn's River Falls since this is our first time in Jamaica.

My question is whether it is recommended to book an excursion to Dunn's River Falls or just grab a taxi to the falls and pay the entry fee. What is everyone's experience/opinion on which one to choose?

Thanks in advance for any help!!

Will

Its a fairly short ride to the falls but i always find it more comfortable to arrange the tours prior to arrival. we used Chris from Chris Jamaica Tours a few times so i highly recommend him. You should also consider the Blue Hole sine you will have so much time and its a lot nicer than Dunns River.

Hey everyone,

My family is taking the MSC Seaside on June 16th and will stop in Ocho Rios. I know that we want to see Dunn's River Falls since this is our first time in Jamaica.

My question is whether it is recommended to book an excursion to Dunn's River Falls or just grab a taxi to the falls and pay the entry fee. What is everyone's experience/opinion on which one to choose?

Thanks in advance for any help!!

Will

S

You can book an excursion independent of the cruise ship there is a number of tour operators on this forum to choose from. I've use Peat Taylor tours in the past very good company.