Where do I find balance amount to pay on the RCCL website?

I only see it if I go through the motions of making the final payment, but stopping before charging my credit card.

If you log in, on the page that has your booking confirmation number, and the days left til your cruise, directly above the link to "Plan Your Cruise" there's a link to "Pay Your Remaining Balance", click that and go through the motions and it should display the actual amount left without you having to actually charge it.

I was having trouble viewing different things since they changed the website. When I called, they said that the site didn't work well with an apple computer (Safari browser). Sure enough, signed on with another computer using a different browser and I could see stuff easier. Although, I still find their new site a bit more difficult to navigate. Maybe just not used to it yet. Just a thought. :)

I was having trouble viewing different things since they changed the website. When I called, they said that the site didn't work well with an apple computer (Safari browser). Sure enough, signed on with another computer using a different browser and I could see stuff easier. Although, I still find their new site a bit more difficult to navigate. Maybe just not used to it yet. Just a thought. :)

Just a friendly FYI, you don't have to move to a whole different computer. You can install Chrome and it works fine. I use a mac 90% of the time, and don't have any browser related issues with the site, but I also use Chrome as my primary browser when using any Apple product.

if you booked through Royal caribbean web site you can call the main number and use the automated system to email you the invoice. Within the invoice it shows what you have paid and any remaining balance.

(866) 562-7625

I believe option 4, 2, 1, 3