Seaside Royal Suite with 3 adults?

EMc&DrS

Has anyone been in the Royal Suite on Seaside and used the sleeper sofa for a third adult? We have 16037 booked for an upcoming cruise, but were wondering if our adult son would be happy or miserable sleeping on the pull-out bed. I've looked through as many reviews as I can find, but didn't find anything about the sleeper sofa.

Your son will be fine on the sofa. The two room suites are really nice and should give you enough privacy between the two rooms. We had sliding doors on Divina. The extra space, bigger bathroom and large balcony will more than make up for any short comings. Life in the Royal Suite is nice!

We didn't open the sofa bed (assuming there's an option), but here's our video of the cabin from 3 weeks ago . . .

Hope this helps -

John

Very helpful--thank you. It's the same suite we've booked. Although you didn't open the sofa, you did open that storage unit next to the couch which showed the pillows and comforter for the pull out sofa.

We were 3 adults on the Seaside. booked into one of the aft condo suites. My parents had the bed and I took the sleeper sofa as I'm the smallest in the group- it was comfortable and I had plenty of room

Great to know--thanks!

The sofa bed can comfortably sleep 2 adults. There is a door between the living room and bedroom plus there is a sliding door between the "closet hallway" and bedroom. When I post pictures, I will explain it better (currently using phone) but the son will be able to walk into the bathroom without even being seen from the bedroom if both bedroom "doors" are closed. There can be plenty of privacy if it is needed.