Weight Watchers/Low Calorie

Does adventure of the seas offer low calorie/low fat menus?

I have been doing weight watchers now for over a year and down 50 pounds and at my GOAL! Woot Woot! We were on Oasis of the seas in March and I chose not to do weight watchers and I regretted it when I got home. We leave on Adventure in July, I want to stick to the plan this time.

I know on cruises prior to the Oasis cruise we just went on they have the Vitality symbol on some of the items and I didn't see that on Oasis.

Thanks!!

After a year on the plan, you are probably pretty knowledgeable on what you can and cannot eat to stick to the plan. Just make sure when your ordering that they don’t have heavy sauces that could push up the calories and fat.

There is a section on Cruise Critic called Lose before you Cruise, and it has a lot of different threads. Here is one that talks about WW.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2379378

Here is the main board:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=149

Does adventure of the seas offer low calorie/low fat menus?

I have been doing weight watchers now for over a year and down 50 pounds and at my GOAL! Woot Woot! We were on Oasis of the seas in March and I chose not to do weight watchers and I regretted it when I got home. We leave on Adventure in July, I want to stick to the plan this time.

I know on cruises prior to the Oasis cruise we just went on they have the Vitality symbol on some of the items and I didn't see that on Oasis.

Thanks!!

Great job on your weight loss! There are lots of good choices in the Windjammer for all meals (and also some not so great choices, as far as dieting goes. ;) ) In the MDR for dinner they always have roasted chicken breast, fish of the day, garden salad and shrimp cocktail.

My strategy is generally to focus on lean protein and vegetables and to avoid sugary treats, bread, pasta and buttery/oily sauces. For instance, for breakfast I like to get an egg white omelette with ham and veggies for breakfast in Windjammer with some fresh fruit. For lunch, I try to focus on protein and veggies / salad. For dinner I am usually a little more lenient with my strategy. :) Good luck!

Great job on your weight loss! There are lots of good choices in the Windjammer for all meals (and also some not so great choices, as far as dieting goes. ;) ) In the MDR for dinner they always have roasted chicken breast, fish of the day, garden salad and shrimp cocktail.

My strategy is generally to focus on lean protein and vegetables and to avoid sugary treats, bread, pasta and buttery/oily sauces. For instance, for breakfast I like to get an egg white omelette with ham and veggies for breakfast in Windjammer with some fresh fruit. For lunch, I try to focus on protein and veggies / salad. For dinner I am usually a little more lenient with my strategy. :) Good luck!

I was about to say the same. I am also following WW and find watching my carb intake is crucial. I also count everything. If I do splurge, I make sure it is absolutely worth the points. Enjoy your cruise!