booking multiple dining packages

Just booked a three night package on Symphony, the largest package offered other then UDP, for a 12 night cruise, I was also able to get the BOGO with no problem. I then tried to add another BOGO and was told it was a scheduling conflict and to try a different time. I changed the time by 30 minutes and it was accepted. Has any one had experience with two BOGO offers. I know they want it to be 1st and 2nd night so I am hoping I can just switch days to later in the cruise. If you have tried this let me know if it worked. It would be much easier if Royal would just offer 5 or 7 night packages.

When are you sailing? Royal Caribbean does have 5 night dining packages, but if you are not sailing for quite a while, they may not have released all the options yet. You definitely do not want to have two sets of BOGO as those do state they are for the first 2 nights and they may not be inclined to refund for the second set that will double booked onboard. Watch for the 5 night to come up, cancel the second BOGO now. Good luck!

Just booked a three night package on Symphony, the largest package offered other then UDP, for a 12 night cruise, I was also able to get the BOGO with no problem. I then tried to add another BOGO and was told it was a scheduling conflict and to try a different time. I changed the time by 30 minutes and it was accepted. Has any one had experience with two BOGO offers. I know they want it to be 1st and 2nd night so I am hoping I can just switch days to later in the cruise. If you have tried this let me know if it worked. It would be much easier if Royal would just offer 5 or 7 night packages.

We had BOGO on Navigator TA April 2018 and were unable to attend on the second night as they did not have availability at Chops for the time we wanted. They asked us to pick another night to get the time we wanted, and we chose night 4 instead.

When are you sailing? Royal Caribbean does have 5 night dining packages, but if you are not sailing for quite a while, they may not have released all the options yet. You definitely do not want to have two sets of BOGO as those do state they are for the first 2 nights and they may not be inclined to refund for the second set that will double booked onboard. Watch for the 5 night to come up, cancel the second BOGO now. Good luck!

We had BOGO on Navigator TA April 2018 and were unable to attend on the second night as they did not have availability at Chops for the time we wanted. They asked us to pick another night to get the time we wanted, and we chose night 4 instead.

Thanks to both of you for your replies. To dreamsrsweeter, that was my concern with getting a refund a few hours before canceling a double booking.

To Miryman, This is what I was hoping to hear. Just reschedule the double booked nights for later in the cruise. Still hoping to hear from some one who has done it. Not trying to game the system, but as of today they have removed the UDP and only offer a BOGO or the 3 night for our 12 night cruise.

Thanks to both of you for your replies. To dreamsrsweeter, that was my concern with getting a refund a few hours before canceling a double booking.

To Miryman, This is what I was hoping to hear. Just reschedule the double booked nights for later in the cruise. Still hoping to hear from some one who has done it. Not trying to game the system, but as of today they have removed the UDP and only offer a BOGO or the 3 night for our 12 night cruise.

I wonder if you could book a three night with the first booking on night one, and purchase a 2nd 3 night and book it for night 2, that would give you a 6 night package.

dp

So if I book and my friends also buy the package will be get to sit together.

Yes, you just make your reservations at the same time. As soon as you board go to any specialty restaurant and make your reservations for any day or time at any venue.

I wonder if you could book a three night with the first booking on night one, and purchase a 2nd 3 night and book it for night 2, that would give you a 6 night package.

dp

Yes that would work. I am just trying to get the price down by buying 2 bogo at 80.00 instead of 2 3 night packages at 170.00. Not that I am cheap, but they bug me by pulling the 5 night, 7 night, and as of yesterday they have also pulled the UDP. I even sent a email to customer service asking about the lack of packages and received a phone call the next day from C&A stating that all packages are at the discretion of the captain. They also said all packages would be back in place after Symphony home ports in Miami. Maybe all dining is at full price to make up for the large amount of Diamonds onboard draining the ships alcohol supply during 12 nights of Diamond lounge cocktails.

Yes that would work. I am just trying to get the price down by buying 2 bogo at 80.00 instead of 2 3 night packages at 170.00. Not that I am cheap, but they bug me by pulling the 5 night, 7 night, and as of yesterday they have also pulled the UDP. I even sent a email to customer service asking about the lack of packages and received a phone call the next day from C&A stating that all packages are at the discretion of the captain. They also said all packages would be back in place after Symphony home ports in Miami. Maybe all dining is at full price to make up for the large amount of Diamonds onboard draining the ships alcohol supply during 12 nights of Diamond lounge cocktails.

I would very much like to be diamond as well myself. The Deluxe Bev package on our 12 night Baltic cruise is going to cost my DW and I... well lets just say that in CDN funds, it comes pretty close to the price of a small car:o

dp

I would very much like to be diamond as well myself. The Deluxe Bev package on our 12 night Baltic cruise is going to cost my DW and I... well lets just say that in CDN funds, it comes pretty close to the price of a small car:o

dp

We were in London last year and I thought everything was overly expensive. The only saving grace was " Thank God I am not Canadian" :)