How close to a cruise can I book reservations at specialty restaurants?

4774Papa

I have booked three nights of specialty dinners for our Sept. 9th sailing. I did it two weeks ago. If you keep having problems, call NCL directly.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Calling directly doesn't help. The CSRs cannot book right now either. They say wait for the fix.

Haven can book at the 130 day mark.

Thanks. I just went back and booked Cagney's and Los Lobos. I guess Q doesn't take reservations?? Says something like reservations not required.

I swear I couldn't book earlier today. Must be part of the glitch others are experiencing. :::shrugs:::

Thanks. I just went back and booked Cagney's and Los Lobos. I guess Q doesn't take reservations?? Says something like reservations not required.

I swear I couldn't book earlier today. Must be part of the glitch others are experiencing. :::shrugs:::

I booked my 3 specialty and 2 Platinum dinners with my PCC with no problem and Q is one of them.

I booked my 3 specialty and 2 Platinum dinners with my PCC with no problem and Q is one of them.

Hmmm. I tried for every single day on our cruise and get "reservations not offered". I had no issues with Cagney's or Los Lobos. Hopefully it's just a glitch online. I'll contact my PCC tomorrow and see if she can do it for me.

Thanks.