Who is up for a challenge? On their next cruise, I need you to...

ushcruiser

Hey All, Whoever is going on the CB soon, can you please get a picture of Shaun for me? He is on the cruise staff. And post it for me? Let me know if anyone is up for the challenge of getting a picture for me. Thanks a bunch and let me know.

Are we talking about the very tall Brit who was the assistant Cruise Director with dark hair and a Northern accent?

Surely not even his mother thinks he's gorgeous?!

Please assure me you are referring to another Shaun.

Hannah

P.S. Why do you want a photo of this chap?

Actually, based on other posts made by this person, I recall that Shaun is a South African

There was a gorgeous S African who worked in the gym, but sadly I don't have a piccie. Is that the one you mean? I fail to see how HE could have made your cruise so wonderful merely by fulfilling his job description. ;)

Perhaps you should try to get over him... :(

Hannah

Derek, Please post your picture. He did host some of the pop star nights. He is not the tall brit. He is south african and has brown hair. I think on thursday night when they have the caliante show, he will be in a tux and looking fine. STACY: try to get a good picture of him. I will owe you. Thanks!!!!! Challenge ON!!!!!

STACY: You will know when you see him. When you go to the evening shows in the Princess Theatre he is normally standing at the door to the right on the lower side. He is one of the seven cruise staff that entertain you on the ship. And then go to the Carribean Party night, normally on Tuesday night at 8:45 and he will be dancing with the rest of the crew. Just remember the name Shaun. and Gorgeous.

Guest AdiosReality

Hmm ush? Some people collect stamps..... But will look for him in October, sorry its so far away, then again, it hurts me more than it does you. Will try to catch a photo opt though, any message you need delivered? Awww young love, heemmmm....:rolleyes:

Please note that another poster actually thinks this chap's name in "Juan" not "Shaun". Might explain why no recent cruisers can recall him!

I don't know about anyone else but in such circumstances I like to get their name first...!

Highly amused.

Hannah

Archived