Chill Island Cabana vs. Beach Bungalow

Hello all! My husband, 3 kids (9,8, and 3 at time of sailing) and I are sailing Symphony May 2019. We are hopeful that the waterpark will be complete, but since we understand that construction delays happen, I'd like to book either a beach bungalow or chill island cabana just in case. The cabana photo I found looks nice and I like that we could play music in there since we have 3 kids, but I don't know if it'll be worth the price difference. The cabana is $399 and bungalow is $244. I don't have the money to reserve both and cancel one later, so i'm just looking for people's opinions. Do bungalows sell out pretty quickly? I'm mainly hoping for something that we can relax in and be close to the sand and ocean. Thank you!

I’m curious about this same thing. I booked the chill cabana at $449 last week and today I notice you can rent the beach bungalow for $244. I’d love to hear what’s so special about the chill cabana. I may book the bungalow too, then cancel 1 when we get closer and have a little more information/feedback. I sail Symphony June 15, 2019.