On Board Entertainment

AKMore

I posted this on my roll call and haven't gotten a response...

Does anyone know if there's a way to see what the entertainment will be on the cruise? Comedians, other acts (our first cruise had a magician), other shows, etc.?

Sorry if this is answered somewhere else or common knowledge. This will only be our second cruise.

I posted this on my roll call and haven't gotten a response...

Does anyone know if there's a way to see what the entertainment will be on the cruise? Comedians, other acts (our first cruise had a magician), other shows, etc.?

Sorry if this is answered somewhere else or common knowledge. This will only be our second cruise.

Entertainment on the ships is pretty much standard Carnival fare. There will be the ship's singers and dancers performing two shows each evening in the main theater. The Punchliner Comedy Club will have comedians (not widely known) performing two shows in the in the evening in the comedy club. One will be basically PG, and the other (later) one will be adult ("R" rated). There is usually a "house band" contracted by Carnival that performs each evening in one of the lounges. There will be some sort of contracted musical entertainment in the ship's atrium each day and evening. There will be live music, either a guitar player or steel drum music, played on the Lido deck each day. The cruise director's staff will on certain evenings have a deck party of some sort on the Lido deck. There will be a piano player performing (playing and singing) in the piano bar each evening. If you're hoping for nationally known top notch entertainers, you won't find any on a typical Carnival cruise. However, you should be able to find something you'll enjoy.

I've never cruised with Carnival, so pardon my ignorance on this. Do you have to reserve seating for the entertainment? I know I had to do that when I cruised on Royal last summer. Thank you in advance.

Reservations are not needed nor accepted. Have a great cruise!