NCL excursion in St. Lucia

bluehawks47

We will be on the Dawn in March 2019. At this point, I only see a couple of excursions offered. Does NCL offer the hike to the top of Gros Piton in St. Lucia? I have seen this offered by outside companies, but with the length of the excursion, I was afraid of missing the boat. So, I was hoping NCL offered it. Any advice?

Thank you

Best tour in St. Lucia is through Cosol tours. Someone from CC recommended it to me and I was soon pleased . Great stops and very conscientious of the time constraints. The CC writer even suggested a specific tour guide named "Yellow Bird." He was terrific. Check out the website and or Trip Advisor. I'm not sure if they'd do a special tour for what you're looking for but I suggest emailing .They were quick to respond to me.

• 1 month later...

We have always used Cosol Tours when visiting St Lucia. Fantastic tours and personnel. Unfortunately, their owner, Nereus Francis (Yellowbird’s brother) was recently murdered. He It might take them a while to reorganize.

Someone had posted the article on cruise critic not long ago.

I read there is north and south part of Port and wondered if they were close to each other.. If we are to picked up for day pass .

IIRC, it's like a squared off "U" shape, with a town/street as the bottom connector.

It's not far, but obviously, it has to be wide enough for even the larger ships to maneuver, especially if there is more than one ship per side.

If a vehicle is picking up at each place, it should take only a minute or two to swing around from one side to the other... *once* they have everyone from the first ship. (Stragglers can cause difficulties at any time, but if there are two pickup points, that just makes it worse.)

I'd just ask the organizer. They might use more than one vehicle (?).

GC

We have always used Cosol Tours when visiting St Lucia. Fantastic tours and personnel. Unfortunately, their owner, Nereus Francis (Yellowbird’s brother) was recently murdered. He It might take them a while to reorganize.

Someone had posted the article on cruise critic not long ago.

That was so tragic!

(Also a bit worrisome. Have they figured out who/why yet?)

IF Cosol isn't re-organized yet (or if they don't; I have no idea), you might try SERENITY TOURS.

We've used them twice already on two different cruises, and we have plans with them again for our next cruise calling at St. Lucia.

They are wonderful about customizing for private tours. They'll organize it however it works for "you".

Among the very best, anywhere!

GC

That was so tragic!

(Also a bit worrisome. Have they figured out who/why yet?)

IF Cosol isn't re-organized yet (or if they don't; I have no idea), you might try SERENITY TOURS.

We've used them twice already on two different cruises, and we have plans with them again for our next cruise calling at St. Lucia.

They are wonderful about customizing for private tours. They'll organize it however it works for "you".

Among the very best, anywhere!

GC

Unidentified shooter. Based on the locals comments, it sounded to be motivated by greed and jealousy.