Ft. Lauderdale Transportation

CruiserPK

Please help.....I will be ending a cruise in Ft. Lauderdale on March 20th and need transportation to Vero Beach, Florida. Does anyone know of a company that could provide this service. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers, Pam

Trent, I do not want to rent a car. Too much hassle driving up to Melbourne airport for a drop off. I did contact the place you suggested, but since I am getting into port on a Radisson ship, I am not sure that they can accomodate me since we are the only ship arriving that day (March 20th). So, are their private drivers available in the area...reputable limo companies? Any help would be appreciated.

I know there are SOME rental car companies in Vero Beach, you don't have to go to Melbourne to return it. We've flown up there for dinner before and I saw some at their little airport. I know Hertz was one of them right in the airport, but don't remember who else. In addition to Hertz, Budget, Avis, Enterprise, and Thrifty all have Vero Beach city locations as well.

Anyway, we use Tri-County Transportation and Larry's Limo. Both are reliable, reputable local companies. I have no idea if they'll take you that far though, or what the cost would be.

Larry's Limo... http://larryslimo.com/

Tri-County Transportation... http://www.floridalimo.com/

Archived