Free Radical

vacation44

Just got off the Getaway last Sunday and want to give a quick review on chartering a private catamaran with Radical Adventures.

It was the highlight of our vacation. It was truly a wonderful experience and it was a perfect day for us. Captain Matt was absolutely terrific and his crew top notch including his lovely wife (whose cooking is delicious too).

The boat was awesome, snorkeling beautiful and food and drinks were plentiful. Transportation back and forth went very smoothly.

We would definitely recommend Captain Matt and Radical Adventures.

Did you organize this trip yourself, as in getting a gang together and then booking? Or just contact the website and be booked. Would like to know how long the shuttle trip really was, have heard its long. Have read trip advisor and now your review, so really getting geared to do this, but we'll be there late Nov. and the rainy season. Last yr. in nov. when we were there flooding rains made for road wash outs and mudslides. Glad your day was a hit! Thanks for the review!

Did you organize this trip yourself, as in getting a gang together and then booking? Or just contact the website and be booked. Would like to know how long the shuttle trip really was, have heard its long. Have read trip advisor and now your review, so really getting geared to do this, but we'll be there late Nov. and the rainy season. Last yr. in nov. when we were there flooding rains made for road wash outs and mudslides. Glad your day was a hit! Thanks for the review!

You are welcome. I contacted him directly through his website and booked a private charter so it was only my group on the catamaran.

The ride to his docking space was about 45 minutes each way. The transportation Captain Matt arranged was easy to find and the ride actually went very fast. Roads were a little bumpy but the van was comfortable, roomy and air conditioned. The driver also did not drive too fast so we felt safe.

I also did my research through Trip Advisor and Cruise Critic before we decided to go for it and am glad we did. Truly a wonderful experience.

Hope you go for it and enjoy it as much as we did.