Symphony and Sea Pass Card

Sailing on Symphony in December. Will they punch a hole in my Seapass card for my lanyard? If not, then I guess I will purchase the WOW band which I had on Harmony and didn't much care for.

Get a lanyard with a plastic sleeve. Then you can still wear your lanyard without getting your card punched.

They will either refuse outright or be very very reluctant, because there are embedded computer thingies in the card that must not be pierced.

Correct, they will not punch holes in the SeaPass card to avoid deactivating the RFID chip. On Quantum Class and Harmony (and I’m assuming Symphony too), you can purchase what’s called a WOWband for $4.95, which has all the same functions as the SeaPass card, but without replacing it; they can be used in conjunction with one another. The only place WOWbands do not work is on the gangway; you must have your card with you to embark and disembark the ship in ports of call. Hopefully this helps, I loved mine on Harmony! Have a great cruise, I can’t wait to get on Symphony, most likely over summer 2020!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk