NCL messing up on website! (POAl)

trtllovr

Hi All,

I'm going on the June 11th Cruise out of Hawaii on POAl. A few weeks ago I went to go price compare on NCL's website and they didn't even have my cruise posted as a possibility. I checked it out with my TA and everything got fixed. A few days ago they had the cruise up but with 2 categories of rooms only, great, at least its still going. Today, after I heard that a friend of mine found out they just cancelled the April 30th sail, I checked out mine online and AGAIN its not up there. Not only that but they messed up the day the boat leaves before we do. For example:

The ship leaves port on Saturday June 10th from Maui

The ship arrives in HNL on Sunday June 11th to pick up the rest of the passengers.

BUT on the website they are now saying its June 9th that people board in Maui and there are plenty of rooms available (not only that but they royally messed up the pricing (108,000 for an inside stateroom!))

There are no more additional rooms on June 11th.

This doesn't make sense! Anyone have any insight on the situation? I'm waiting for a response from my TA. Thanks!

I believe they are trying to change the web site to make it better. Their words, not mine. It looks to me like some programming errors and will probably?????? get fixed in the near future.

But for now, you can impress your friends. You can tell them you are going on a cruise where the cheapest cabins are $108,000.

Hi All,

I'm going on the June 11th Cruise out of Hawaii on POAl. A few weeks ago I went to go price compare on NCL's website and they didn't even have my cruise posted as a possibility. I checked it out with my TA and everything got fixed. A few days ago they had the cruise up but with 2 categories of rooms only, great, at least its still going. Today, after I heard that a friend of mine found out they just cancelled the April 30th sail, I checked out mine online and AGAIN its not up there. Not only that but they messed up the day the boat leaves before we do. For example:

The ship leaves port on Saturday June 10th from Maui

The ship arrives in HNL on Sunday June 11th to pick up the rest of the passengers.

BUT on the website they are now saying its June 9th that people board in Maui and there are plenty of rooms available (not only that but they royally messed up the pricing (108,000 for an inside stateroom!))

There are no more additional rooms on June 11th.

This doesn't make sense! Anyone have any insight on the situation? I'm waiting for a response from my TA. Thanks!

The errors you encountered are not uncommon when the ship is sold out. If someone is willing to book for $108,000 they will be happy to throw off one of the HNL passengers:D

If you click on one of those categories that appear open you will not find any cabins and more then likely an error message.

Archived