Club O2 Prom? Or other events? Adults too?

gotscrapz

SO we haven't cruised since 2016 on the Magic and my daughter was in Circle C.

This summer she will be in club O2 on the vista - I see references to a dress up night or prom? I guess she could where her elegant night clothes. We didn't see this on the Magic but she was in a different age group.

Anyone have any info? We don't want to over pack but do want to pack for any special events..

For adults I know of elegant night and the glow party..any others?

Thank you!

The Club O2 dress up night (they might call it the Prom on some ships depending on the activities director) is held on the same night as elegant night - basically telling the kids they don't have change out of their fancy clothes to come to the teen club.

When she was 16-17 my god daughter loved Club O2. Basically the teens meet on day 1/2 and form their groups and then hang out - sometimes at the club, sometimes elsewhere. Late nights with pizza and ice cream seem very popular with that group.

My 15 yo son loved Club O2. Like has been said, they have a fancy night on the same night as elegant in the MDR. He did a lot of the planned club activities, but also hung out with a smaller group. Most nights I had to send him a message on the Hub chat telling him to come home after I woke up and he was still gone.

My son also did not go to the 02 prom but had a blast with groups of friends and also the organized activities. The Hub chat was invaluable in this aspect as he was out until about 1pm every night.