Barcelona port shuttle / Hotels

Misself

Hello

I've seen a few threads on this, but can't actually find the answer to my question. I know the port shuttle runs 'on demand' depending on cruise ships in.. Does anyone know what time of the morning they would tend to start running? I'm going in October on a Sunday. Do you have to pre-book ticket online or can you buy on the bus?

Also anyone know any good /reasonably costed hotels fairly near the shuttle pick up point?

I'm travelling solo, so would prefer to use the shuttle if possible rather than paying for a taxi to keep the costs down, but not if I'm going to have to lug my suitcases too far ;-)

Thanks

Hello

I've seen a few threads on this, but can't actually find the answer to my question. I know the port shuttle runs 'on demand' depending on cruise ships in.. Does anyone know what time of the morning they would tend to start running? I'm going in October on a Sunday. Do you have to pre-book ticket online or can you buy on the bus?

Also anyone know any good /reasonably costed hotels fairly near the shuttle pick up point?

I'm travelling solo, so would prefer to use the shuttle if possible rather than paying for a taxi to keep the costs down, but not if I'm going to have to lug my suitcases too far ;-)

Thanks

We are staying at the Andante Hotel in Oct which is close to the port. It gets good reviews and seems reasonable.

We are staying at the Andante Hotel in Oct which is close to the port. It gets good reviews and seems reasonable.

Thanks. Had a look and it only seems to allow a min 3 night stay for when I'm looking. Ah well back to the drawing board :'):'):'):-)

Thanks. Had a look and it only seems to allow a min 3 night stay for when I'm looking. Ah well back to the drawing board :'):'):'):-)

We are only staying for 2 nights but I booked with hotels.com so that may make a difference.

• 4 weeks later...

The shuttle buses sit outside the terminals for each ship which is in that day.

You pay the driver in cash with coins or low value notes.

Lots of info on route, stops, cost etc online, simply search for "Barcelona Port shuttle bus" or similar.