Vallarta Adventures

melika091900

I have worked with this company for quite a few years. The are very reliable and most of the cruise lines contract with them for a good number of the ship excursion in Puerto Vallarta. I haven't been interested in the Dolphin excursion but DW and I have done at least one or two tours with then each year.

Enjoy!

Vallarta Adventures is by far the largest tour operator in Puerto Vallarta. Most if not all of the cruise ships sell their tours exclusively, including the dolphin adventures. They have contracts with the ships - that's why they won't let you book with them directly outside the ship - it is too lucrative of a contract for them to risk.

This is the dolphin adventure most people do, both on the ship and hotel guests. It is located in Nuevo Vallarta, about ten minutes north of the cruise ship pier (same facility as the sea lion encounters). It's the one you'll see on all the third party booking agencies' websites as well.

Yes we will have to! I was just chatting to there electronic info station! Asking some questions! i was seeing they have a charge to get into the park! I was making sure you did not have to pay for the excursion then again for the fee to get into the Park! I was not thinking of doing this but now I think I may! I was also looking at a massage in Mazatlan! I saw a place you take donate clothes hair stuff make up etc they will give you free spa services!

I have also been looking at both tour operators. One is in a waterpark, the other is the one cruise line uses. Let me know what you find out. I don't know which to book!

Diane

Diane -

I know im so confused about it...

if we book on our own,, the cancellation policy is bad,,,,,, we lose all money.anything before 14 days... which is almost here anyways for me,,,.. if we book through the cruiseline we have up until 48 hours... so i dont know ,,, its a toss up.... and I dont know if you do the one at the waterpark , if you have to pay to get in there.??? i have no idea,,,

ill be doing some more research tomorrow,, ill post what i find out on this thread

Most booking agencies will allow you a 48 hour cancellation policy on the dolphins. Who is telling you 14 days?

The dolphin swim you're seeing is located at Sea Life Water Park, formerly known as Splash. They're relatively new to Puerto Vallarta and the park is deserted most days since they raised the entrance fees too high for the locals to come anymore. Cruise lines and booking agencies don't seem to work with them much if at all - they all book the Vallarta Adventures Dolphin Swim because for years it has produced happy customers.

Most booking agencies will allow you a 48 hour cancellation policy on the dolphins. Who is telling you 14 days?

The dolphin swim you're seeing is located at Sea Life Water Park, formerly known as Splash. They're relatively new to Puerto Vallarta and the park is deserted most days since they raised the entrance fees too high for the locals to come anymore. Cruise lines and booking agencies don't seem to work with them much if at all - they all book the Vallarta Adventures Dolphin Swim because for years it has produced happy customers.

the dolphins-adventure .com

through vallarta adventures..

states :

30 days or more to excursion date - 75% refund

15 days prior to excursion date - 50% refund

14 days or less to excursion date - Full charge

No shows or late arrivals are charged in full

You may change the date of your reservation for free if you advise us more than 48 hours before the tour date. This can be done via email or by phoning All changes are subject to availability

You can change the date 48 hours before.. but what if we dont even get there... or we dont know until 1day.. they are very strict on that.. i dont blame them,,,,

but late arrivals charged in full... the lady told me, if they have another spot they will put you in it,, but if not,,, too bad ( she didnt say that but i knew what she meant )

so i dont know if its worth the risk,, it is to me,, im trying to talk to my HUb about it :)

ok,,now today I got an email from dolphin-adventures.com

since i sent them one first asking about it... this is what it said

Thank you for your email. You will need to book your excursion with

your

cruise ship's Shore Excursions representative as your cruise will hold

all

available allotments for our programs while it is port. Transportation

to

and from our facilities will be included in the cost and a Vallarta

Adventures representative will be on the pier to greet you as you come

off

the ship. You can either do this once on board your cruise or through

your

cruise ship's website. Thanks!

Natasha Johnson

so what the heck..im confused since when I called they told me YES we can bok online and its cheaper.... !!!!!!

Archived