Breakaway Bar Set Up for Cabin

neilkear

I am sailing in Oct out of NYC on the Breakaway and can't figure out how to order a bar set up for the cabin. I know it can be done but the 'gifts and more' doesn't show it and no other link seems to lead that way. I already have the UBP but I would like to have a balcony nightcap once in a while. Companion question: set ups are usually 1L, if you don't finish can you take the remainder off the ship?

I am sailing in Oct out of NYC on the Breakaway and can't figure out how to order a bar set up for the cabin. I know it can be done but the 'gifts and more' doesn't show it and no other link seems to lead that way. I already have the UBP but I would like to have a balcony nightcap once in a while. Companion question: set ups are usually 1L, if you don't finish can you take the remainder off the ship?

We did this 2 years ago, you call NCL to order. You also receive your choice of canned mixers ( club soda, tonic, soda, etc) and lemon/lime wedges. It was delivered after sail away to advoid local tax and at that time no gratuity was added. You can also order it from room service once onboard but will be subject to 20% gratuity. Shouldn’t be a problem taking leftover home, we brought the empty bottles home.

We use to email SpecialeventsSHIPSNAME @ncl.com to order it. Last time I sent and email requesting a price list I received a reply requesting that we call the reservations team at 1.800.327.7030 to find out pricing and place order. Mixers are included as aeroo77 stated. Enjoy your cruise!