When is formal night on Majesty Four Night to Cuba?

I assume it won't be Night 1 or Night 4, but we're in port late-ish on the other two nights (until 7:00 on Night 2 and until 8:00 on Night 3) so I'm not sure when it will happen. Anyone been on this itinerary who can confirm?

I know the Empress has no dedicated formal nights. Has the Majesty switched to that as well since she started the Cuba itineraries?

I've seen Cruise Compasses for Majesty five night sailings from last month that definitely show a formal night. So far I haven't seen a compass for a four night.

I was on the 4 night to Cuba a week ago. "Formal" night was day 2. When I say formal it's all over the place. I have to say the younger passengers (20's -30's) were better dressed. Saw some men with suits or sport coats but mostly collared shirts with nice slacks or Dockers.. Also saw some middle aged men with shorts, tees shirts and baseball caps (worn throughout the meal). Women were generally all dressed better, some cocktail dress and also just nice pants and tops. My favorite was the older gentleman I saw everyday in his 'cruising my life away" tee shirt. Wore that to dinner as well, formal night included. His packing must have been pretty easy. Anyway just info.

I was on the 4 night to Cuba a week ago. "Formal" night was day 2. When I say formal it's all over the place. I have to say the younger passengers (20's -30's) were better dressed. Saw some men with suits or sport coats but mostly collared shirts with nice slacks or Dockers.. Also saw some middle aged men with shorts, tees shirts and baseball caps (worn throughout the meal). Women were generally all dressed better, some cocktail dress and also just nice pants and tops. My favorite was the older gentleman I saw everyday in his 'cruising my life away" tee shirt. Wore that to dinner as well, formal night included. His packing must have been pretty easy. Anyway just info.

Thanks; this is exactly the kind of eyewitness report from a four night I was seeking. I sail tomorrow!