How can I get a PVP?

Kermit426

Sooo, being brand new to Carnival, and having no experience with PVP, I called the PVP line. Sadly, that service is not available until AFTER I sail....😭 But once I've sailed, I'll have one assigned. Looking forward to that. Still trying to sort out if I'll be "loyal to Royal" or "Crazy over Carnival"...

Sooo, being brand new to Carnival, and having no experience with PVP, I called the PVP line. Sadly, that service is not available until AFTER I sail....[emoji24] But once I've sailed, I'll have one assigned. Looking forward to that. Still trying to sort out if I'll be "loyal to Royal" or "Crazy over Carnival"...

Just get a recommendation from someone. You can get a PVP assigned to you now and you don’t have to wait.

Sooo, being brand new to Carnival, and having no experience with PVP, I called the PVP line. Sadly, that service is not available until AFTER I sail....😭 But once I've sailed, I'll have one assigned. Looking forward to that. Still trying to sort out if I'll be "loyal to Royal" or "Crazy over Carnival"...

Play the field and decide what you think of each cruise line. They all have their pluses and minuses.

Have done several mock bookings of late and used my VIFP # but have not been

contacted by Carnival. Want to work with a PVP rather than the 800 # customer service. Any suggestions?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Forums mobile app

since others are throwing out blatant references to email addresses--- use my user name and the famous email that starts with a "y" .... I will give you my guy :)

Not sure why they told you that. I booked my very first cruise with the PVP I have. I had no idea about anything to do with cruising back then and am very glad I landed with him to help me book that...and all my future ones.

Some PVPs are the best. LOVED LOVED LOVED my old PVP. Had her cell number. She called with GREAT discounts even received a free last minute cruise. My family and friends were all linked to her and booked quite a bit through her. We used her for years until she got promoted last year (well deserved). Now we are assigned to different PVPs and we all feel the same - they are nothing like our old one. Good luck with finding someone.