Bermuda in october

Mumrita

we are going to Bermuda October 21st for a week in royal Carib out of Boston. How will the weather be in Bermuda?
We have gone to Bermuda a few times in early to mid October and it was amazing. Beautiful weather and we had a blast. We have had a blast each time we have cruises to Bermuda but our least favorite time was when we went 4th of July week quite a few years back. Too expensive and crowded. Anyway we love going in October except of course having up dodge and sweat hurricanes out.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
We have gone to Bermuda a few times in early to mid October and it was amazing. Beautiful weather and we had a blast. We have had a blast each time we have cruises to Bermuda but our least favorite time was when we went 4th of July week quite a few years back. Too expensive and crowded. Anyway we love going in October except of course having up dodge and sweat hurricanes out.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

How is the ocean temperature at the end of October?

Sent from my HTC U11 life using Tapatalk

How is the ocean temperature at the end of October?

Sent from my HTC U11 life using Tapatalk

Low 80s into the 70s during the day. Humidity is much lower than during the summer. Water temp is still nice but on the verge of getting cooler. Biggest issue you’ll have is if the ship diverts to the Caribbean, Florida, or Canada because of a hurricane which can happen quite frequently that time of year.