Escaping to Bermuda - June 2018 Trip Report!

tatibus0913

Wonderful review!! Thank you for sharing. We will be aboard the Escape in March. Different ports but I loved getting to see all the ship has to offer!

Thanks for reading! It's an amazing ship and I would definitely sail on it again!

Really enjoyed your review and all your wonderful photos. Thank you for sharing :)

Two weeks today I arrive in NYC to spend a few days before my cruise... so excited!

Really enjoyed your review and all your wonderful photos. Thank you for sharing :)

Two weeks today I arrive in NYC to spend a few days before my cruise... so excited!

I’m a little jealous ;p Have a wonderful time in NYC and on the cruise!

CazV, would be interested in hearing about your experience in the Studio cabin...I have one in August.

CazV, would be interested in hearing about your experience in the Studio cabin...I have one in August.

I'll probably write a review when I get back. It'll be a slightly different experience for me than my first one on the Epic last year as I already have various meetups organised so won't be relying on the solo meetups on board for meeting people... although will still go along to one or two of those also. :)

Thank you for the review! We are looking forward to cruising on the Escape next month! I hope that we have as much fun as it sounds like you had!

Great review, Jessica...thank you for taking the time to post. Glad you enjoyed the Escape...so excited to be going next month.

You're both going to have an amazing on time on the Escape!! :D

Thanks for the review, nicely done!

Harbour nights will be over when I sail in September, is there anything worthwhile doing in the evenings in Bermuda? So far just seeing sunset sailing excursions

There's not a ton to do in the evenings. I know that all of the stores in Hamilton close around 5:00pm so if you wanted to go there, it would have to be during the day. There are restaurants there so that could be something but I'm not sure it would be worth ferry ride there and back just for dinner.

The stores in the Dockyard are open until about 6:00pm I believe. When we were there, some of the restaurants had live music or a DJ in the evenings, so that could be fun. I think the mini golf place is open later as well.

Excursion wise, I remember seeing sunset cruises and a glass bottom boat tour that left in the evenings, but that was it.

The ship will also have entertainment - shows in the theater, the comedians, music in the bars, etc. so you'll definitely have options!

As promised, here are the dailies! I'd like you all to know that I had to scan all of these in one of the few spaces in my apartment that doesn't have air conditioning and it was so hot last night. The things I do for you all ;);p

Edited by tatibus0913