Distinctive Voyage question

mag19

I was wondering if anyone had an answer to this question. We booked a Norwegian Cruise distinctive voyage and it said that we also had access to a $400 airfare credit and a $100 Hotel credit but when we were booking it online nothing ever showed up for either one of those options. So we were wondering how do we utilize those credits I'm assuming we have to call the reservation line. Thanks!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Forums mobile app

Did you book the airfare and hotel through NCL? If you didn't, that's why as it's only applicable when you book through Norwegian. If you did, it should be automatically applied.
We booked it online through NCL website.

We booked it online through NCL website.

I would call reservations or your Travel Agent. I'm guessing that either it didn't sync up to your reservation number or there's some fine print that you didn't adhere to such as "Air routing, scheduling and carrier are at the discretion of Norwegian Cruise Line. Air subject to availability." or "Hotel credit is not applicable to bundles or cruisetours. Credit can only be used on Pre or Post hotel, but not both. Maximum credit of $100 USD per stateroom. Hotel subject to availability."

I called my pcc and had hotel added for Rome. Ncl website says, “pricing from”. That’s the lowest per person price and not necessarily the rates you will get.

Ncl Rates for Europe hotels include breakfast, luggage handling/tips, taxes and transfer from hotel to port. I think rate, with dv credit, is about the same as independent booking but the transfer and breakfast is included with Ncl dv booking.

I’d consider it an easy option, not necessarily the least expensive.

Once it’s booked it shows up in “my Ncl”

A few things my pcc told me; you can add the dv hotel as long as they have rooms available. They only have a certain # blocked off at that rate. You can’t take away nights without potentially losing the credit. Example if you book 4 pre cruise with dv credit and decide you only need one night, pcc said you need to cancel all nights and then if dv rate is available you can rebook the one dv night. Something to consider if booking hotel prior to airfare.

Dv hotel can be canceled no penalty up till final payment. After final payment there’s a penalty schedule.

I booked one night pre cruise at the crown plaza Rome. Total dv rate for two was $135pp. So $270 including breakfast and transfer. That’s pricing with the dv $100 credit.