Scenic Oceanview rooms available May 2019

jesskuhmarie

I just thought I'd put this out there in case there is anyone like me who has been wanting to try a scenic oceanview room for years but never able to find one (I don't typically book until about 6 months out). However, I found a scenic oceanview room on the May 5, 2019 Carnival Conquest sailing and booked it a couple weeks ago.

Somehow the other 3 scenic oceanview rooms are STILL available (although they don't show up online if you search for 2 guests, you have to put in 4). I'm wondering if the cruise was just listed recently. Heads up, I did learn after booking that the ship is repositioning from Ft. Lauderdale and this is the first cruise out of Miami, so it appears embarkation day will be cut short, but I'm still super excited to finally get a scenic oceanview!

They are on Conquest-class ships (maybe other classes as well?), and are directly above the bridge. They are just like regular ocean view cabins, but with floor-to-ceiling windows and the rooms face forward.

Can you tell me what a Scenic Ocean View Cabin is?

They are on Conquest-class ships (maybe other classes as well?), and are directly above the bridge. They are just like regular ocean view cabins, but with floor-to-ceiling windows and the rooms face forward.

Yep I believe they are on the conquest-class ships and the Sunshine. There are only 4 of this type of room on each ship (and 2 grand scenic oceanviews which are even better!) Here's a picture of the scenic oceanview and then the grand scenic oceanview.

6jxl.jpg

6kxl.jpg