Pirates in Paradise Beach Bar

beachbuddy

Hi,

We were in St. Martin the first week of December and before going back to the ship we stopped at Pirates in Paradise Beach Bar for a drink. Well, we met one of the owners, Sean, who was very friendly. He noticed I was from New Jersey and told me his wife was from this area and he was from Florida. The waitress was a sweetheart.........she was very warm and friendly too. The four of us ended up ordering ribs, fries and guavaberry colada buckets! Yes.......I said buckets, they were red sand buckets with a shovel and they were only $10.....and yes, we finished them! :D I think the ribs were only $7.00 and they were delicious!

I just wanted to share this information and send some business his way.......it's right on the beach in Phillipsburg where you get off the water taxis. If your in the area, please stop and visit.....food, prices and company are good! It's a great way to end your day!

Beachbuddy

thank you so much for this post!! We are definatly going to check this place out. I love Guavaberry Coladas and can't wait to introduce them to my sisters!! A BUCKET I love it, can't wait:D

I was thinking there was 3 places the water taxis went (one being Bobbie's Marina) am I wrong? I want to make sure to find this place!

Glad you decided to try it out. It's right as you get off the water taxi on Front Street. You can sit there and look out at the water and beach (there's a small beach there). If you go, tell Sean you heard about his place on Cruise Critic. I told him I was going to post something about it. I actually heard about it from my sister in law who stopped there for ribs and a bucket early part of November. Me and my husband were there the 1st week of December. I was wearing a Sea Isle City, NJ beach coverup and that's how he struck up a conversation. I don't know if he'll remember me, but I did tell him all about cruise critic. You can walk around town and shop.....everything is really pretty close. We got off the water taxi where he was located and walked into town and then took a taxi to Orient Beach (which I really didn't care for because it was very rough and lots of waves. I think next time we'll try Mullet Bay). We took a taxi back into town but this time the taxi dropped us off at the other end of town so we walked thru town and then stopped at Pirates before taking the water taxi back to the ship. There's also a nice shopping area right at the Port before you get on the water taxi's.......save some time to look around there. I bought my guavaberry rum there so that I didn't have to lug it all around St. Martin with me.

Have fun on your cruise...........

Beachbuddy

Archived