Wilderness Exploration And Crab Feast

StuLaurie

We booked the 10:00am Wilderness and Crab Feast with Celebrity. The other choice was 12:00pm. We are hoping to do the boat part of the tour first and the all you can eat crab second. Does anyone have any idea if the tour starts at 10:00am what time we meet and the order of the tour. I really don't want to be eating all you can eat crab at 10:30am. Also if we arrive in Ketchikan at 9:00am we probably won't have time to get off and do a little shopping before the meet up time? Surprisingly the Celebrity price is cheaper than booking on your own.

Thanks

I have done this excursion 3 different times and always the early time. Every single time we did the boat ride first and then the crab feast. Make sure to skip breakfast so you are good and hungry.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I can't give you the specifics that you are asking about, but I can tell you that my group had the crab mid-morning (I don't know the precise time).

It ended up fine. We just ate an extremely light breakfast. The crab was delicious, and everyone certainly was eating their fair share. The crab is very light...and you have plenty of time to chow down.

Certainly you will want to go later if you can, but if you end up eating mid-morning, I can assure you that it will be fine.

YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE THE EXCURSION. It's lots of fun from start to finish and the entire staff is tremendous. I've been on 7 cruises, and this excursion has to be #1 for me. {With the exception, of course, of our Western Mediterranean cruise excursions--but that is in a ball park all of its own.}